fredag den 23. september 2011

You have all or nothing

There are periods when you feel you have it all, when things are the best you that you ever dreamt of...How are these dreams crushed so easily? Is this due to expectations or the trust you put in people?

I am now standing in a position where I thought I couldn't owe more happiness than I already have...I find out some things about what is happening around me. How can trust mean so much for one? I thought I had it all...but I have nothing...really just nothing. One little lie can be big enough to crush the trust you have in someone. My heart is acheing... This may be one of the reasons my strong burning pain cannot just be flipped and exposed. They say your face can tell your feelings... I am not smiling :-(

1 kommentar:

  1. I'm so sorry for you...

    But I guess people in general tend to disappoint one another sooner or later...

    Cleo

    SvarSlet